Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just the beginning...

I am new to this whole blogging world and I never really could keep up on a diary when I was a kid. I mostly would like to post what I'm up to, different recipes I've tried or made up and different work out regimens I've done or ones I feel look interesting and challenging! I love to hear your thoughts and opinions and no comment is ever stupid unless it is in the intent to hurt another person so type away!

I will try and update this as often as possible and I'm excited to see how many followers I actually get since I have people ask me about my diet and work out plan almost once a day! I hope I can help even one person change their life for the better because that is the only reason I would ever take time out of my day to write this all down. I  definitely know how it feels to not know much about the industry, being healthy or even how to work out! Yes I was there once too but from a lot of googling, networking and friends I have learned what I know now which isn't a ton but it has really helped me get to the place I am at today; happy, healthy and full of life! Hope you all have a blessed day and there is definitely more to come!!

Michelle Ulibarri ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment