Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Favorite Muscle Group to Work Out?

I've always enjoyed working out my back! With it being such a big muscle group there are so many moves you can perform to perfect it! I love working it out in a circuit doing 3 or 4 different work outs within one set with no rest! For instance: seated row, standing reverse row, lat pull down and bent over one arm row then either hitting the floor to do some mountain climbers (about 50-125 working it like a hill up and down) to keep that heart rate up with a little bit of cardio involved or just get some rest for about a minute before starting your next set! Even if I throw the mtn. climbers into my circuit I always make sure to get a drink of water and rest for about a minute before starting to my next set. You can bust out your workout in no time and then you can move on to some machine cardio or another muscle group! I love getting new ideas and I love to hear other peoples work outs so I can update mine! Let me hear some of the way you guys train your favorite muscle group?

Michelle Ulibarri ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment